Tuesday, November 27, 2012

i am not lost

     yes it has been three years since i have made a post! and yes it is ridicules, i get that!  now with that said....a lot has happened some good, some bad, and some i just dont understand. so i have alot of catching up to do. the short of it is....i have one husband and two sons. one that refuses to speak to me and one that does. i now have a daughter in-law and an amazing grandson and in a few short months another grandchild will join us.

    for the most part i am a happy person. but just like everyone, i too have my days.

  i am hoping that blogging again will help me with expressing my feelings. so my goal is to do this on somewhat regular basis.

    i do promise (mostly to myself) that all will not be sad on here because i have so much to be grateful for!  i hope to share so much of my happy moments but i am sure the sad ones will creep in occasionally

  have a great day you deserve it!!!.


No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed