Monday, December 29, 2008

Party on Old Man

The husband has officially turn "THE BIG FIVE-O"

The lying, I don't even know what all I told, was exhausting. The sneaking around and making calls and buying decorations and lying about where I had been. Lord!
I bought/ordered every thing for the party and took it over to a friends house (except for the balloons and Amy picked them up Saturday) Melanie and Amy went to the bar (yes we had it at a bar) early and did all the decorating for me THANKS GIRLS!!

Saturday was nerve wracking to say the least. First off I'm not real good at keeping a secret, its not that I tell, but my expressions give it away.

So my oldest son and his girlfriend, and the husband and I were going to go to a hunting store (his idea not mine ) and then out to eat, then show up at a specific time for the SURPRISE! Well we got done eating a little early so the lies had to continue, first it was we needed something from Tar-jey, they didn't have it so off to wally world. By then I think he was getting a little aggravated with the both of us (Oh well, sucks to be him) finally it was time to head to the bar.

We walked in and Melanie scared the crap out me screaming SURPRISE. But he was surprised and shocked at all the people that was there. ( and there was alot ) People from work, people he went to school with (long time ago), guys he hunts with and a lot of really close friends.

We partied and danced and visited all night , well till the bar closed down. That seemed like all night to me.

Happy Birthday!! The party was a huge success and now its off to start planning a wedding! Well first we gotta make it thru New Years. WooHoo!

2 comments:

Jindivick Wildlife Care said...

Hi Debbie, Happy New Year! The birthday sounds like a lot of fun. And to do all that straight after Christmas - what were you thinking?? When is the wedding you are planning? Do you ever stop?

Anonymous said...

Oh man, I must have missed the mail that day because I didn't get my invitation. LOL

Sounds like you did great and I'm sure he was really surprised and happy.

Happy Birthday (late) Mr. Debbie.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed