Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Weight Loss

Lets see this is Tuesday morning about 6:30 and we are going out New Years Eve probably around 8:30. That gives me what ? 38 hours to lose 20 or so pounds. It's still early I think I can do it, if I could just put my mind to it and I'm going to drink alot of water too.

If for some reason the pounds don't melt off today and/or tonite, well then I do have till March, that's our 25 anniversary, then we will have a college graduation in May, I could strive for one of those. Better yet we are going to have a wedding in June, and if I haven't lost it by then, the mother of the groom might be sitting in the baby nursery watching it on the TV (not really).

Why can't Ice Cream and chocolate syrup be good for you and not be so jiggly on you, why can't it be firming for you and your thighs/hips/stomach/arms.

I guess I could put myself on a strict schedule of doing the Nordic track every stinkin day a least till June and then its on baby I am not dieting or exercising the day of the wedding and that's it (kinda made it sound like I've already been doin it for awhile LOL)

If you have any weight loss tips that you would like to share, that are just shy of a miracle PLEASE let me know Until then I will upstairs dusting the Nordic Track and getting all the clothes that are hanging on it.

Wish me luck and Pray for me and my extra pounds I'll let you know tomorrow if I lost all 20 pounds overnight

Update: its not looking good its been all of 5 hours and I am starving

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you find that weight loss miracle, please share as I need to lose 20 lbs by Jan. 1 too. Not that I'm doing anything......I'm just sick of trying to squeeze my butt into pants that use to fit and then being uncomfortable all day. Ugh.....

I hope you have fun!!

Anonymous said...

You could always take up smoking.

I quit all of 51 days ago and already I can feel my inner thighs starting to rub together.

Just wear black - you know how thinning it makes us look, even if we do look like we just came from a funeral.

And IF by chance you do find that miracle weight loss cure...please post it, because I REALLY want to know.

Anonymous said...

I've figured out exactly how I can lose 20 lbs and keep it off. Cut my arms off because each one surely weighs 10 lbs and then I couldn't eat. Other than that......it's hopeless for me. I hope you have better luck!

Debbie said...

Midlife Slices this morning I was so hungry I think I could've chewed my arms off and then taken susans advise and wear black ( cute a black dress with no arms)thats me! I don't even think that would help me, cuz I can look at food and gain 3 pounds. Keep workin on it girls keep the ideas coming
Thanks

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed