Monday, December 1, 2008

back to work

It 's Monday, no its Wednesday,I started this on Monday. Vacation is over and it's back to work for me. Blah! Not really , it's not THAT bad. After having a week off it's just hard to get up at 4:15 AM and be excited about it. But on the bright side I have all my Christmas shopping DONE DONE DONE. Thanksgiving is over and Christmas dinner will not be complicated. I am thinking about Mexican or Italian or chili, anything but Turkey and Dressing. UGH! I wonder if there are any restaurants open on Christmas. I doubt it .

One Christmas we went snow skiing and had to eat Christmas dinner in a truck stop. yummmmy. no truck stop this year but maybe a movie. I seen where Marley and Me opens on the 25th ?

spent the day with the youngest son on Sunday. Had a blast! Went to eat Mexican and went to see Four Christmas's (soooo Funny) ( alot true ) then we did his Christmas shopping well what he wanted me to buy him(we went to pier 1 twice). And I bought all of his gifts and now he will get nothing on Christmas day because he kept them . But it was all fun all day. I love that kid.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous that you've finished your Christmas shopping. Ugh....I can't get motivated and have barely started so I've got a long ways to go.

So we live on opposites sides of the state? Figures. Do you live anywhere near Pioneer Woman?

I want to go see Two Christmas's and our family always goes to the movie on Christmas Day so Marley and Me will be a great choice. :)

Happy Wednesday!

Debbie said...

I think I only live about 40 or 50 miles from Pioneer Woman
About that christmas shopping I only have my husband, two grown boys and almost a daughter in-law to buy for. They all wanted big items this year, one wanted a gun(for hunting), one wanted a tv and one wanted furniture, so i just let them pick it out themselves and the ADI, she always wants clothes Really its kinda nice and easy that way you better get started times awasting!

Have a great day you deserve it!

Anonymous said...

I came back over here to see if you were pimping me out or something. LOL I've had something like 15 people that came from your blog today. According to my blog stats. LOL

p.s. I'm writing this without glasses so I hope my fingers are on the right keys.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed