Tuesday, November 4, 2008

NO POSTING WEEKEND

Man have I been off, hopefully I will get it together and start back with the recipes. This past weekend was kinda busy so maybe I'll use that as my excuse this time.

Friday was Halloween, so I made a Large bowl of salsa (that Mel, Kels, and O.K. me ate before anyone got there) that was really good. Then there was the Pumpkin Cake always a hit so rich but soooo good. There was lots of chaos and kids everywhere (not really there was only like 5 kids) Hanna Montana,incredible, a Geisha Girl and the cutest Pebbles I have ever seen.


Saturday was a fun filled day, went into town to the park and did family and 3 year old pictures for a good friend of mine Everything went really well until the little one fell on one of the rocks and the BIGGEST Goose Egg popped up on

his little forehead Mom just said "Well, It was just a matter of time" all in all I think everything went really well Hope Mom likes the photos! ( I will get them to her real soon I promise)



Sunday is usually a lazy day for me but my youngest son had invited me to go out to dinner with him at a really nice restaurant and whats a girl gonna do? SHES GONNA GO! Bang Bang Shrimp, Stuffed Tilapia, Spaghetti Squash Yummmmy The food was great but the time spent visiting with my son was the best part. I Love that kid!

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed