Wednesday, October 29, 2008

SALSA


My salsa recipe is pretty basic stuff . I bought a SALSA MAKER at the fair several years (2 or 3) ago and thats what I use. It's manual, nothing electric on this baby. You can use a food processor if thats what you have and make this as chunky or as smooth as you desire. I love gadgets!


Salsa
12 Roma Tomatoes ( i like romas ten times better than plain tomatoes for this stuff)
1 green Pepper
1 onion (I like the purple ones)
2-3 jalepenos ( with or without seeds depending on how HOT you like it)
cilantro
garlic salt

Chop by hand by salsa maker or by food processor mix and eat
its that simple
use the scoop chips you just get more salsa~~ oohlala!~~

1 comment:

Ryan and Amber said...

I had this salsa....it was sooooo good!!!! Very addicting. :)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed