Monday, October 27, 2008

BLOGGIN

When I started this I really thought "oh I might put something on this about once or twice a week" This is addictive. But I am also going thru all my Mothers papers and such and came across those dadgum recipes again and man is that making me think. She didn't have like a ton of them but she had some good ones, ones that we had at our meals for years. The further I dig. the more I find and the more I remember. I guess I just wanted to share them with everyone, the ones who ask and the ones who don't. HA ha! She/We was/are into easy but good recipes. Hopefully you will enjoy them as much as my family has and will to come! The holidays are coming up and that calls for lots of cooking.


Hopefully I will be putting more pictures on here soon, that was the original plan. Now I just need to stick with it!!

What is wrong with me?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed