Wednesday, October 29, 2008

RESOLUTIONS

Been thinking about new years and all the resolutions that we make at that time. thought I would make a list (or at least start a list)

1. lose weight ( this is at the top of my list every year)
2.


Why is that the only thing I can come up with to put on my list every stinkin year . It's the same thing. I need to lose weight I need to lose weight I need / want to lose alot of weight!!!Why do I do this crap every year if I would just lose the weight now i'd be thin for the holidays, which brings me to food and holiday menus First there is halloween, then thanksgiving, then Christmas, and don't forget New Years Eve and New Years day. Menu planning is the first step and by far the most important, if you forget something while planning your just screwed. We don't live close to a store that carries alot of holiday cooking essentials, so it's a big deal just to run to Wal~Mart or Reasors, well not a real big deal but a hassle.

Anyway.....

I'll start with halloween: I am not having it at my house so I don't have to plan!! (clever huh?)
Mels having it at her house and I am showing up! (o.k. by me) with a cake and some salsa and what ever else I am told to bring.
First off~~ I am taking a Pumpkin Cake yummy!
Then ~~some of my salsa ( I hear that Kels has been wanting some lately)

Hopefully I can remember to take some pictures of the Pumkin Cake to add to the recipe. We'll see how that works out. Later

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed